On October 20, 1909, eighteen ladies met at the Town Hall to organize the Woman's Club of Leesburg. For over 110 years, the Woman's Club of Leesburg has conducted projects and provided events in the community in line with its original charge "for the purpose of aiding, improving and beautifying the town."
Today, the commitment continues. The Woman's Club of Leesburg provides important scholarships to women in our community and supports local charities through both volunteerism and donations from special events. As a member of the General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC) our activities have state, national and international impact.
We believe all women can embrace who they are,
can define their future, and can change the world.
To promote higher moral, social and cultural conditions and to aid, improve and beautify our community.
A place where kindly thought is cherished,
Where high ideals are fed and nourished,
Where Charity in all its beauty
Is felt to be a sacred duty.
Where peace and harmony abound
and all people meet on common ground.
We Need Your Support Today!